- Tanks are important. More tanks = more fish, more fish = more coins.
- Amount of tanks you can own is same as your level. E.g. level 21 you can own 21 tanks.
- You can have as many fish in tank as you wish, but being effective in happiness you can have 100 fish there without losing happiness.
- Decreased happiness means less coins if you try to sell your fish.
- Keep your tanks clean. You get 1 experience + 5 coins for cleaning 1 spot in your tank, but only 1 coin cleaning a spot in your friends tank.
- Increase tank happiness so you get more coins when selling your fish.
- Ask your friends to revive your dead fish. Dead fish decrease happiness.
- You can rename your tanks as you wish.
- You can change position of your tank in "My tanks" -view by selecting tank and clicking green arrow button next "Buy new tank" button.
- Cost of tanks: